BeNe League - marketing & communication project
The Belgian FA has launched a new project with the BeNe League clubs to offer its support for there marketing & communication development. A communication plan with short-term goals has been set up. Lierse is the first club to have achieved all its objectives, e.g:
- Social media training for the players,
- Defining the club's identity with the players and staf,
- Introducing management to the use of social media,
- Development of certain content formats
- Creation of an official branding for the club.
A business club has also been created. At the opening night, Bob Madou (Belgian FA Business Director) came to speak of modern sports marketing.